Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Under the Big Red Hood
Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:10 PM
- robertlane likes this
Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:43 PM
Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:03 AM
Thats pretty neat, did you take those out and paint them? Unique for certain!
Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:18 AM
Yes, took them out, sanded them down, painted and clear coated them. Was a pain at first but once you get the process for painting the plastic down it comes out pretty cool
Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:15 AM
Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:47 AM
It was just to boring under the hood for The Blur. The Blur is a reference to Superman, so it needed a little blur and yellow to go with all that red!
Missed this post the first time - WAYYYYYYY cool!