Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Engine Shield (underside) Missing Screw
Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:19 PM
Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:51 AM
Contacted my local dealer and was told that Ford does not sell the screw separately. I will need to buy an entire new shield!! This is just ridiculous. There must be somewhere I can get the mounting screw?
Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:16 AM
Is ther another one on there you can match it to? If its a normal fastener used elsewhere, the local parts store might carry them. I dont recall the brand, but they make all sorts of OEM style fasteners and are usually found in places like Napa, Autozone, and Advanced Auto.