Does anyone know if there is a difference on rear bumper cover bracketing between the EB dual exhaust and non EB single exhaust bumper cover? I want to make my non EB a dual exhaust but to get the cut out done properly I am looking at paying a body shop more than the replacement bumper cover is worth...
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Rear Bumper Cover is there a difference between EB and non-EB?
Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:36 PM
Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:00 PM
The attachment points are all the same. 3 screws on either side inside the rear wheel wells, plastic screw type fittings at the top of the bumper behind the rear door, and either one or two more behind the license plate. The sides pull out, and there is a plastic clip under each tail light to be carefully taken apart.