Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

New Flex Owner. 2 Fords, 1 more to go

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RodericB

RodericB

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Flex SEL

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hello everyone.  Let me just say that I never intended to purchase Flex let alone a brand new one.  I took my wife along with me to look at the 2013 Taurus which I was intending to purchase.  My wife has never been a big Ford fan with the exception of my F-150 (first vehicle we purchased as a married couple).  While we are at the lot looking at the Taurus, the Flex catches her eye.  Now this is a woman who was bent on getting an Infinity SUV as her next vehicle.  Next thing I know we are sitting in the Flex and she falls in love with it.  Next thing I know, She wants a Flex, not just any Flex but a 2013 because she likes the grille.  Well 2 weeks ago, we bought a 2013 Flex SEL.  She loves the vehicle and it's growing on me.  More importantly, we are 2/3 the way to being a fully Ford family.  Once I trade in my BMW next year for a Taurus, the assimilation will be complete.

• robertlane and ACDII like this

#2 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Welcome, always love a new Ford Convert!  :)   I am on my Second Flex. I made the expensive mistake in getting rid of the 2010 we had for an F150, then thought, what the heck do we need such a big vehicle, and got a Fusion Hybrid instead.  Thats when we found out how much we used the Flex for hauling things. You dont realize what it can do until you need to do something, and can no longer do it.  

We have a new one now in place ot the Fusion.  Expensive mistake, but one that was learned the hard way. Love the Flex, best vehicle on the road!   Cant beat 20 MPG either! 

#3 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hello everyone.  Let me just say that I never intended to purchase Flex let alone a brand new one.  I took my wife along with me to look at the 2013 Taurus which I was intending to purchase.  My wife has never been a big Ford fan with the exception of my F-150 (first vehicle we purchased as a married couple).  While we are at the lot looking at the Taurus, the Flex catches her eye.  Now this is a woman who was bent on getting an Infinity SUV as her next vehicle.  Next thing I know we are sitting in the Flex and she falls in love with it.  Next thing I know, She wants a Flex, not just any Flex but a 2013 because she likes the grille.  Well 2 weeks ago, we bought a 2013 Flex SEL.  She loves the vehicle and it's growing on me.  More importantly, we are 2/3 the way to being a fully Ford family.  Once I trade in my BMW next year for a Taurus, the assimilation will be complete.

Congratulations, RodericB! You know what they say - happy wife, happy life! ;) I'm sure both of you will love your new Flex.

Spend some time checking out the goodies available at http://owner.ford.com - you can download free copies of your Owner's Manual, read up on maintenance advice, and print out coupons for future service appointments.

Crystal

#4 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

Flex Fan

• Pip
  • 199 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby Mustang

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Welcome to the Blue Oval Family, again.  :hi5:

Are you planning on a Taurus or SHO?

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·