Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

New Flex owner, first time Ford owner

New Owner Ecoboost Limited

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Norcal Flex

Norcal Flex

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

New to me, 2010 Ford Flex Limited with Ecoboost. It has the active park, panoramic roof, trailer, and remote start. Its in the Sterling Gray, with factory 20" rims.

This is my first america car. I have always owned Audi's and VW, and this Flex is replacing a Volvo V70R.  I have to say, so far I'm really impressed with Ford's efforts on the Flex. I knew I wanted one from the start, I just didn't think I would enjoy it this much.

I am really looking forward to my road trip this weekend to see what it can do. 

Cheers,

NorCal Ford Flex

Edited by Norcal Flex, 04 March 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

Flex Fan

• Pip
  • 199 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby Mustang

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Welcome to the site - we're glad to have you here :)

#3 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

New to me, 2010 Ford Flex Limited with Ecoboost. It has the active park, panoramic roof, trailer, and remote start. Its in the Sterling Gray, with factory 20" rims.

This is my first america car. I have always owned Audi's and VW, and this Flex is replacing a Volvo V70R.  I have to say, so far I'm really impressed with Ford's efforts on the Flex. I knew I wanted one from the start, I just didn't think I would enjoy it this much.

I am really looking forward to my road trip this weekend to see what it can do. 

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum, Norcal Flex!

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out all of the goodies at http://owner.ford.com. You can download free copies of your Owner's Manual, get valuable coupons, and even schedule upcoming maintenance appointments.

Enjoy your ride!

Crystal

#4 OFFLINE   Patrick1966

Patrick1966

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts
  • Current Vehicle:White 2013 Flex Limited

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

I recently bought a 2013 white/tan Flex Limited from Carmax. We are really enjoying it. Replaced a 2003 Murano which was a good car but after ten years and 98,000 miles I was ready for something new. But if I had had to pick another 'normal' SUV / crossover I would still be driving it because they all look alike to me. NOT the Flex. We admired the retro vibe of the car on the road and after reading up on it bought one from Carmax. Since I'm 68 and remember the 1950's cars very well I can recognize retro! We like the simple style, the safety features, the space, the digital interfaces and the fact that there are not 10 of them on every block.

#5 OFFLINE   Floridianman

Floridianman

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 19 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2013 limited

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

New flex owner of a 2013 pre-own flex with 32k miles. Ford is in my blood since the late 70's but my wife is a first ford owner. She is loving this ride much better than her 2004 crapler jeep liberty. Lots to learn about this flex looking forward getting accessories and toys for this. Things looking to get Weather tech floor mats, bug and window defectors Automatic Rear Air suspension system for heavy loads Oil cooler Brake dust covers (if needed)

#6 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

I recently bought a 2013 white/tan Flex Limited from Carmax. We are really enjoying it. Replaced a 2003 Murano which was a good car but after ten years and 98,000 miles I was ready for something new. But if I had had to pick another 'normal' SUV / crossover I would still be driving it because they all look alike to me. NOT the Flex. We admired the retro vibe of the car on the road and after reading up on it bought one from Carmax. Since I'm 68 and remember the 1950's cars very well I can recognize retro! We like the simple style, the safety features, the space, the digital interfaces and the fact that there are not 10 of them on every block.

Welcome to the forum! 

Don't forget to head over to http://owner.ford.com to find everything you'll need to keep your new Flex in great condition. From tips and tricks about fuel economy (and a whole host of other things) to coupons and all the Owner Guides you could ever need, this site has it all. If you have any questions or concerns, I'll be here too!

New flex owner of a 2013 pre-own flex with 32k miles. Ford is in my blood since the late 70's but my wife is a first ford owner. She is loving this ride much better than her 2004 crapler jeep liberty. Lots to learn about this flex looking forward getting accessories and toys for this. Things looking to get Weather tech floor mats, bug and window defectors Automatic Rear Air suspension system for heavy loads Oil cooler Brake dust covers (if needed)

Hi Floridianman,

Have you been to http://fordparts.com or http://accessories.ford.com/ ? You can search by VIN, make/model/year, and by part number, if you know it. Most of the parts and accessories come with a warranty, too.

Meagan

#7 OFFLINE   de64

de64

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Flex Limited

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Just got a 1012 EB

#8 OFFLINE   de64

de64

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Flex Limited

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

oops meant 2012 eb

#9 OFFLINE   abhilashn

abhilashn

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Flex w/202A equipment package

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

Hello Flex owners, we just (Wed evening) signed on a new 2014 Flex SEL with 202A .... will pick it up today evening (1/10/14).
Being offered 2200 for Vehicle protection plan and 2000 for Car Care ....together they are termed Gas and Go. Both are for 7yrs/72000
Wondering if it is worth it? Please comment ASAP on their value worthiness and if you got a better deal. Thank you!

Custom Search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Owner, Ecoboost, Limited

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·