I got my 2009 SEL the day after Christmas. I absolutely love it! The only issue so far is a clunking in the front end when I brake hard. This is the only time I hear it. There is no grinding or moaning that I hear people mention. I had this happen on my Mustang and it was the ball joints. Has anyone seen this or had similar issues?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Brake problem I haven't read about
1 reply to this topic