Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

o2 sensor code, P0150 bank 2 sensor 1 location

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kenny Boggs

Kenny Boggs

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Facebook
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

My flex check engine light is coming on.  Used seafoam in fuel, went off, but came back in a few days.  Code is the 02 sensor which is showing a a sensor circuit malfunction.  I know the 02 sensor codes can mean many things are wrong, but this sounds like a bad sensor?

Before I spend over $110 on a new sensor, I want to make sure I am replacing the right one.  It is supposed to be the one that is easiest to change!!!!  Bank 2 sensor 1 should be in the front, before the cat converter.

But I see 2 that look like they could be it.  I removed one in attempt to clean it and doesnt look like that worked.  If you can see the pics the hole to the left of the light is the sensor location I think it is.  But there is one a little lower just to the right of the light.  I think the hole where i removed it is bank 2 sensor 1,  but want to make sure before I order one as the sensors are different.

Anyone know?  136k miles so dont doubt that it could be a bad sensor.  But runs just fine.Attached File  sensor.JPG   120.22KB   6 downloads

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·