Edited by trefko, 02 November 2008 - 11:34 PM.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
My first Ford and loving it
Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:33 PM
Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:39 PM
Is the ride smooth and quiet? The reason I ask is that I am thinking about buying one and I just heard that Ford wants to make the car handle better. To me this means that the ride might be stiffer.
After working in GM dealerships for 13 years then leaving the car business in 2001 I bought my first Ford and just love the Flex and have over 12,000 km on it. Hang in there Oakville workers, I still have people asking about the Flex even though I have had mine for 4 months, so sales should pick up.
Does it wallow in turns or have a lot of body roll?
Welcome to the Ford family.
Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:56 PM
Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:13 AM