well we just traded wifes 2009 flex. had some issues with it over the 4 years we owned it. mostly little things. but rear brakes were done 3 times (pads,rotors, and calipers). the only good thing is they were under warranty. can you believe they did not change brake hoses till the last time? any way wife wanted another one she loves it. hopefully this one will be a good one. would like to be able to keep a car past 60000 miles without having problems. we traded with 60000 miles car had bad shimmy at 65+ also needed rear brakes again. but hopefully we are good to go.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
second flex ?
1 reply to this topic