Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
255/50/20 on Ford Flex 2012 20"
Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:41 AM
I found on ebay 255/50/20 winter tires, but it is ok for my 2012 Limited Flex ?
Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:46 AM
Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:15 PM
Yes 255/50/20 will fit no issue, They are bigger, and fill the wheel wells. You may at times while at full lock experience a slight rub on the inner fender wells. Also It may depend on the wheel.... I am running a factory Explorer 20. They are 20 x 8.5 with a 44mm offset.
Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:55 AM
what was the price?