Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
headlights and dash light
Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:13 PM
Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:33 AM
I have a 2010 flex limited has problems with headlights and dashlights going out for 5 to 30 minutes. It has happened at least a 15 times in the past year. I've had the dealer check it out twice, but it doesn't do it when they have it. any ideas what to do.
That is a major safety issue. I would have the dealer replace something which is logically related to the headlights and dash lights.
Example, a common relay assembly for the head lights/dash lights. I would also have them put there hands on the wiring and look for any loose connections around the relay assemblies. Sometimes just by fiddling around you can find the issue or make it go away.