I own a 2009 Ford Flex. I need to transport something that is longer than the interior space that exists when all the seats are down. is is ok to drive the Flex with something sticking out of the power liftgate in the back and then tie down the lift gate?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Driving with Power Lift Gate OpenPower lift gate
1 reply to this topic
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:36 PM
Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:01 PM
Generally speaking, no. You will draw exhaust gasses into the cabin, with possibly fatal results. That said, I have done that with other vehicles, but driving with all the windows wide open. It's not a recommended practice.