Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
20" Wheel corrosion
Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:52 AM
Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:09 AM
Edited by scotty5484, 19 September 2012 - 07:10 AM.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:01 AM
Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:56 PM
Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:25 AM
I have a 2011 Flex Titanium. 28k miles and in great shape. However the clear on the wheels is lifting and corroding in a few spots and around the centercap. Kind of looks like crap. Anyone have any luck getting the dealer to warranty that? I havent tried yet.
Get your warranty claim in ASAP if you're having problems.
Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:30 AM
Well past my warranty now, but they wouldnt do anything about it at the time. Still love the flex, probably get my wheels Permachromed in the spring.