Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
H&R Springs installed on 2011 Ford Flex - pics
3 replies to this topic
Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:21 PM
Lowered my 11 Flex Titanium AWD EB with H&R springs, no other suspension mods.
- Liteman likes this
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:06 PM
It would have been nice to see before then after, too see how much difference there is.
Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:27 PM
Here it is stock height
Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:26 PM
Great looking Flex. I have a 2010 Flex and am looking into lowering it with the same H & R lowering springs. Did you lower the car 1.9 in the rear and 1.2 in the front and did it affect the overall ride of your Flex? What size wheels and tires did you put on your Flex. Just curious to see how you did it since not many manufactures have custom parts for the Flex. Thanks for you time. Dan