Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Check your flex for dings !!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Tennessee Flexin'

Tennessee Flexin'

Flexappeal

• Ford Flex Members
  • 32 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2009 LTD and 2017 SEL

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

I've got them to. After two years the honeymoon is over and I don't sweat it much. Between the paint scuffs and rim peeling, I just don't get too worked up anymore. Not to mention what two young kids can to do an interior. Oh well, it still the most fun car/truck I've ever owned and I still get requests to "check it out" at the gas pump or rest stops on longer trips. I will buy another one and I guess that says it all. Flex on Ya"ll.

#22 OFFLINE   Captiva

Captiva

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:09 Flex SEL AWD

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Is there really a Technical Service Bulletin for dimpled black plastic pillar covers? I cannot locate it.... TIA

#23 OFFLINE   klgilner

klgilner

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 6 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2009 Flex Limited AWD

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

We purchased a 2009 limited last sept, and noticed them and thought that the previous owner was just neglectful when opening the doors.....then I realized that it was on all doors in the exact same spot. I just joined the forum, and promptly called the service center a few days later. They told me that it was out of warranty.....since I just rolled over 40k miles. Didnt know if anyone had any luck with getting theirs fixed. It doesnt bother me too much, but now that I know that this was a factory prob, I would like it taken care of.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·