Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:57 AM
Just finished making some changes to the box. I installed new drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk ceramic pads, MRT Exhaust, Airaid CAI, and changed the wheels to polished Lincoln wheels. Also changed out the front and rear Ford emblems to carbon fiber emblems. Must say the brake changes are 1000% better than stock! Now all I need to change are the stock shocks/struts to a better quality and improved sway bars. So far I can not find either shocks or sway bars for this car. Any ideas?
Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:28 PM
Pics? I want to change the rotors too so am looking for ideas