I just confirmed with Ford Investor Relations that indeed, Ford Shareholders are eligible for X-Plan pricing!
We're buying a new Flex shortly - looking at a blue/silver Limited!
Here's my writeup on my purchasing saga: Yes! Ford Offers “X-Plan” Pricing for Shareholders!
FWIW, you need the official form, entitled "Friends & Neighbors Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege Application". You have to fax proof of owning 100+ shares of Ford stock for 6+ months along with the form. Then you'll get your X-Plan PIN.
It looks like it saves between $1,500 and $2,000 on a 2012 or 2013 Flex. Plus it limits the dealer fees. Nice!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
X-Plan pricing is available for shareholders!X-Plan
No replies to this topic