Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Will Mustang 18" Bullitts fit?
Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:50 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:41 AM
Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:16 PM
Test posing here.
Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:20 AM
The rims look nice! What was the backspacing measurement?
I have a chance to get a set, but I am worried about the back-spacing.
Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:08 PM
I just put on 17"X8" 2007 Mustang rims and all is good. Hopefully you can see the pictures.
I know this is an old post, but......
I'd love to do this for my winter setup. Is the offset correct? Any rubbing?
Edited by dman928, 17 January 2014 - 09:36 AM.
Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:00 PM
I worked at Shelby when we had A LOT of these at one time. Never thought about them fitting on the Flex and they do look really good.