Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:58 AM
Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:41 PM
I'm new and just starting to learn this stuff, so here goes:
1. the12volt.com lists wiring schematics for many vehicles, but didn't see Flex listed directly.
2. FordFlex.net has a couple threads on this with subs. Some great links to sound dampening, etc., and pic blog step-by-step.
3. You can get the wiring diagram here: http://jasonandginny...ingDiagrams.pdf
4. Because I don't know much about the head unit, I don't know if the F-150 forums would apply for this same thing. However, I was talking to Crutchfield rep who said Apline PXA H-800 might work but can't find anyone with a success story/ components they chose...
5. DIYMA Car Audio Forum another good place to check.
Keep asking and reading as I'm finding a lot of quirks with Sync, Nav, MyKey, and the way the battery is maintained - there's volume issues even when right components are installed. F-150 that bass would get cut back by head unit despite efforts to boost via DSP.
Anyhow, good luck and sorry couldn't help more.