Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Rear Winshield Washer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   tyczkowski

tyczkowski

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex Limited

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

The Rear Winshield Washer on my 2010 Flex Limited has stopped working. The front Winshield Washer works great. I heard there's a TSB regarding this proble. is that true? If so, what is involved in the TSB?
Other than that, we love our Ford Flex!

#2 OFFLINE   johnny rocket

johnny rocket

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 38 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Flex Limited EB

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

The Rear Winshield Washer on my 2010 Flex Limited has stopped working. The front Winshield Washer works great. I heard there's a TSB regarding this proble. is that true? If so, what is involved in the TSB?
Other than that, we love our Ford Flex!

Our 2013 Limited EB did the same thing, and while testing the failed rear window washer in the garage, it peed a large puddle of windsheild washer fluid on the floor, right under the engine.  Underneath the shock tower brace in the engine bay, I found the small tube coming out of the squirter motor, had popped out of the larger tube it was wedge in.  I reinserted the small tube, and after a week, it would fly apart again.  So I zip tied the hoses together, and it's been squirting successfully since.

JR

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·