Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
3.5L Fuel Economy
Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:01 PM
Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:24 AM
Does anyone know if there is a tuner that can be plugged in to the OBDII port to program and get better fuel economy? I know they use them for Diesels with great success.
Don't you think if a tune was all it took to get better fuel economy, that Ford would have done that at the factory? The only way to improve fuel economy through calibration is to sacrifice emissions. So you'd burn a little bit less fuel but put out a lot more pollution.