I love my Flex Ecoboost more than any other car I have ever owned. And, I have owned a lot of cars in my life. I sure wish Ford would let you shift up and down with the floor shift instead of the paddles.
Right now I am on vacation and have a rental car that let's you shift from the console and it is just a lot more fun.
Even my wife's 2003 T-Bird allowed you to do this.
Anyone have an idea?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ecoboost Paddle Shifters
No replies to this topic