Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
20" Painted Wheels
Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:30 AM
Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:20 PM
Is anyone else having problems with their 20" Painted wheels? I have black pitting in several areas on all 4 wheels. I'm in the process of talking to the dealership to have them warrantied. Has anyone else had issues? If so did the dealership warranty them? I need all the help I can get. They seem to think its normal wear.
I have a 2010 Limited ECO with the 20 inch rims and 20,000 miles g ....and I am now encountering sand which is used here on the winter roads ....
and no pits or damage yet....
Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:40 AM
Ford did indeed replace the wheels and they look beautifull. Let's hope they hold up better than the originals.
Edited by scotty5484, 27 April 2012 - 12:14 PM.