Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Ordered my Flex today

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bluemoco

bluemoco

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts
  • Current Vehicle:1997 Ford F-150, 1999 M-B E320. 2004 M-B E320 Wagon

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hello All

I just wanted to introduce myself and I thought this would be the best way to do it. An hour ago, I returned from the Ford dealer where I placed an order for a 2012 Flex Limited. I test drove a couple of Flex variants, and I decided that the Limited was the best combination of features that I wanted. Here's a rundown of the major option boxes I 'checked' on the order form:

• EcoBoost engine + AWD
  • Vista Roof
  • Rear-seat DVD
  • Towing package
  • Option group 302A (20" wheels, power-fold rear seat, etc)
  • Roof rails

The exterior will be Black, with a Charcoal Black interior.

I'm stoked about this Flex, and my kids can't wait for it to arrive. We have 2 boys (11 and 9yo), and we'll likely be using this Flex for many family road trips.

Anyway, that's it for now. I like this forum, and I'm happy to become a full-fledged member when our new ride is in the driveway. :rockon:

#2 OFFLINE   GaryAmundson

GaryAmundson

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

Congratulations! I remember how painful it was waiting for mine to be made! It's a great vehicle all-around!

#3 OFFLINE   cosshog

cosshog

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 51 posts
  • Current Vehicle:harley

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

congrats and welcome still waiting for mine.

#4 OFFLINE   bgougler

bgougler

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 21 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

congrats and welcome still waiting for mine.

Best of luck to both of you - I have the same option package and love my Flex...

#5 OFFLINE   lisa-jason

lisa-jason

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 16 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Limited Tuxedo Black Flex with Silver roof with ecoboost

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

Hello All

I just wanted to introduce myself and I thought this would be the best way to do it. An hour ago, I returned from the Ford dealer where I placed an order for a 2012 Flex Limited. I test drove a couple of Flex variants, and I decided that the Limited was the best combination of features that I wanted. Here's a rundown of the major option boxes I 'checked' on the order form:

• EcoBoost engine + AWD
  • Vista Roof
  • Rear-seat DVD
  • Towing package
  • Option group 302A (20" wheels, power-fold rear seat, etc)
  • Roof rails

The exterior will be Black, with a Charcoal Black interior.

Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum. You'll love the forum because it makes you feel close to your car..haha. I ordered my car on Oct. 25 and just viewed my window sticker today. I'm super excited.... My car is scheduled to finish on Dec. 12 and hopefully be in my arms on Dec. 22. In a few weeks get in touch with Cory, Ford customer service here on the forum, and he will keep you well informed.
ps. We have ordered almost the same car. Mine has the silver roof and nav, other than that we are identical

LISA

Welcome to the forum. We have ordered almost the same car. I ordered the silver roof and nav. Other than that, identical. You'll love the forum, it helps keep you connected to your car, haha. I just got my window sticker today, wooohooo. I ordered on O

I'm stoked about this Flex, and my kids can't wait for it to arrive. We have 2 boys (11 and 9yo), and we'll likely be using this Flex for many family road trips.

Anyway, that's it for now. I like this forum, and I'm happy to become a full-fledged member when our new ride is in the driveway. :rockon:

#6 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:24 AM

...I just wanted to introduce myself and I thought this would be the best way to do it. An hour ago, I returned from the Ford dealer where I placed an order for a 2012 Flex Limited. I test drove a couple of Flex variants, and I decided that the Limited was the best combination of features that I wanted...

I'm stoked about this Flex, and my kids can't wait for it to arrive. We have 2 boys (11 and 9yo), and we'll likely be using this Flex for many family road trips...

Welcome to the forum, bluemoco! You値l really love the community here. :yup:

BTW, your family is really going to love the new ride when it comes to road trips! :D

...My car is scheduled to finish on Dec. 12 and hopefully be in my arms on Dec. 22. In a few weeks get in touch with Cory, Ford customer service here on the forum, and he will keep you well informed...

Thanks a lot for the shout-out, Lisa! ^_^

Cory

Edited by FordCustomerService, 07 December 2011 - 11:37 AM.

#7 OFFLINE   bluemoco

bluemoco

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! We are looking forward to getting our new Flex sometime in the 8-10 week timeframe. I think the factory shuts down for ~2 weeks in December for the holidays, so that will delay the arrival a little.

I'm spending the interim period shopping for accessories and a second set of wheels for snow tires. We plan to use our Flex for many ski trips here in MN, plus ski trips from MN to CO about twice/year.

I'll definitely follow up with Cory when I get my order info/confirmation. We are stoked about our new ride... :-)

#8 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:23 AM

...I'll definitely follow up with Cory when I get my order info/confirmation. We are stoked about our new ride... :-)

I知 happy to help, bluemoco! I think you値l find the wait is a lot of fun when you池e part of a great community like this! :D

Cory

#9 OFFLINE   bluemoco

bluemoco

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

I知 happy to help, bluemoco! I think you値l find the wait is a lot of fun when you池e part of a great community like this! :D

Cory

I just got an email from the dealer. Expected delivery date is 1/31/12. :woot:

#10 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

I just got an email from the dealer. Expected delivery date is 1/31/12. :woot:

That's awesome news, bluemoco! That gives you enough time for accessory shopping. :yup:

Cory

#11 OFFLINE   bluemoco

bluemoco

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Just got an email from the dealer. Our Flex is going to arrive significantly earlier than expected!

January 17 is the new deliver date - a full two weeks earlier than we thought. I think I'm going to surprise the family and have it parked in the driveway when they come home that day... B)

#12 OFFLINE   Bonanzapilot

Bonanzapilot

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hi all!

Just order our FLEX replacement; '13 for a '10...

K6D FLEX AWD LMTD
UX INGOT SILVER
GW LEATHER W/INSERTS
303A EQUIP GRP
99T 3.5 ECOBOOST
86P TITANIUM APP PKG
16W A/W RUBBERT PMATS
43P PANORAMIC ROOF

Scheduled for week 8, should be built 3rd week of February - can't wait!

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·