Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

heater discharge temp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Detroit Al

Detroit Al

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Flex

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

Have all the Flex heater discharge temp issues been fixed by Ford? I have a 2011 and my wife is complaining about the lack of heat, and it's only November here in Michigan. I work with a guy who is having the same issue with his 2010 Flex. He has been around the block with the dealer, area rep, and ford "fix it person from headquarters". Nothing has helped him resolve the lack of heat from his Flex. Are other people out there still having problems, and did Ford find a final repair for this?

#2 OFFLINE   2010flexin

2010flexin

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Wondering if this issue has been fixed also? I am having the same issue with my 2010 Flex Ecoboost

#3 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

Wondering if this issue has been fixed also? I am having the same issue with my 2010 Flex Ecoboost

Hi 2010flexin,

I recommend that you make an appointment at your dealership so that they can inspect. Additionally, I'm happy to look into your case to see how I can help; to get started, send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name. I'll start investigating.

Thanks!

Crystal

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·