Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

I can assist in your Flex Purchase in the NYC Metro Area

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mluzzy1

mluzzy1

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:44 AM

For those sincerely interested in getting a great deal on a new Flex , feel free to contact me . We have 4 Ford dealerships in the NJ/NY . For card carrying UNION members , I can offer better than X plan pricing with no pin required. If you currently are leasing a competitors vehicle or someone in your household is , there is currently a 1000.00 Conquest Cash offer. Additionally those interested in a 27 month,12,000 mile a year lease - there are very good lease programs available on 2012's.

In the past I had a few people run me in circles for nothing. I don't mind helping out with questions, I only ask that you be seriously considering a Ford ( I can get you similar deals on all models except ltd editions - like the Raptor) and be ready to purchase if we meet your financial needs. FYI - most of the leg work CAN be done via the internet and I have even delivered cars to some of my customer's driveways!

By the way , I actually own a 2010 Ecoboost LTD Flex. If you have any questions....

Hope I can be of assistance.

#2 OFFLINE   mluzzy1

mluzzy1

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Just a reminder - if someone is looking to purchase a new Flex. Feel free to reach out to me.

#3 OFFLINE   ashwinsays

ashwinsays

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:Acura RDX

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hi Mark,

Looking at purchasing a Ford Flex Limited. Please send me a note and I can provide you the specs I am looking for.

Thanks

Ashwin

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·