While making a seat adjustment on the road I took the lumbar adjustment to its "fully out" point then heard a snap that sounded like something either broke or slipped out of position. After that the lumbar adjustment motor "whirs" but there is no change made to the lumbar adjustment. It is now permanently "fully in."
I haven't checked to see if access is possible. Taking the seat out is surely a pain.
Any knowledge of this kind of thing in the field?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Driver's seat lumbar adjustment 'snaps' then inoperative
No replies to this topic