I apologize for the following questions but I'm still learning about my Flex.
2010 Ford Flex with Standard 3.5 Liter.
#1. When at full throttle does anyone else's flex wait till it hits the red line before it shifts. I've noticed mine goes to about 6600rpm before changing gears. Never had a vehicle make it this far so it causes me a little concern.
#2. After maxing out the throttle, then letting off, does the Flex hold the gear for a second or two before shifting up.
#3. Does anyone find the 2-3 shift a little slow and jerky
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Full throttle shift
No replies to this topic