Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Not too happy right now

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kmiller

kmiller

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 15 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Ford Flex

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

Hi, I have a 2010 Flex Ecoboost. Purchased in Feb. 2011. It has 10000 miles now. It is in the shop for the 5th time in 2 1/2 months. It will slip into neutral at times when accelerating. It has had the feeling of being bumped from behind. We have had speed variations at speeds above 45mph. We have even had enough of a speed variation at 70 mph on cruise control that cruise control shuts off. I have contacted Ford Care. They have now instructed the dealer to just give it back. They have not been able to duplicate any problems enough. They have reprogrammed ecoboost. Put a transmission plate in. Replaced entire accelerator assembly. Replaced throttle. Now Ford is telling me that until it does it ALL THE TIME their hands are tied! So today I get to pick it up after they have had it for another WEEK and they have not done anything to it! I love my Flex, but this is ridiculous! Anyone have any helpful info? I have started looking into the lemon laws as well.

#2 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

Hi, I have a 2010 Flex Ecoboost. Purchased in Feb. 2011. It has 10000 miles now. It is in the shop for the 5th time in 2 1/2 months...

kmiller,
I posted this on another forum with your post, so I wanted to reply here as well: I can help by escalating the shifting issues youíve been experiencing to the Customer Service Manager in your region. For me to do that, please PM me with your dealer information, VIN, approximate mileage, and your contact info. Iím confident they will assist with taking care of this once and for all.

Cory

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·