Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of buying a FLEX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dchou4u

dchou4u

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Lexus

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

I am thinking of buying a FLEX LIMITED without ecoboost, but I am worried about Ford reliability issues. If you had purchased a FLEX within the past few years, can you share your insight with me?
Is the remote start a good feature to purchase?

Thanks
Dennis

#2 OFFLINE   mmsstar

mmsstar

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 239 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2011 SE

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

My Flex is just over a year old. I have suffered none of the issues that seem to plague some owners, so I give the Flex a thumbs up so far comming up on 19K miles.

I have the factory remote and use it in the winter to pre warm the car and in the summer to pre cool. I am very happy both with the Flex and the remote start.

#3 OFFLINE   Notgrownup

Notgrownup

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 56 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Flex SE

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

I justg bought mine...it's a SE no ecoboos or remote start...i read about some issues but if you stop buying products because of a few negative post then what the hell are you gonna buy??? Look at all the issues Toyota had and people are still throwing themselves at it...i have had 6 fords now and very minor issues....If i have problems i will let the warranty take care of it...if they can't i will buy something else...

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·