i had to change the fuse box and now the lights are blinking inside, with the car on.
I had a similar problem and this procedure worked for me.
It's worth a try:
1. Disconnect the 12v Battery Negative cable terminal.
2. Put the car's key in the ignition and turn it to the Accessory position and leave it that way.
3. Now go back and re-connect the 12v Battery Negative cable.
4. Go back to the car key and try to start the car.
5. Are the dash lights still blinking?
If that doesn't help, disconnect the 12v Battery and double check all the connections to the Fuse Box.
Edited by GrySql, 17 June 2015 - 05:48 PM.