Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

CNN's "10 most disappointing cars of 2011"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tulsagrammer

Tulsagrammer

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

This morning CNN's website has an article listing the "10 most disappointing cars of 2011" (in their opinion, anyway). The Flex/MKT makes #4 on that list, with CNN claiming that "So far in 2011, only about 2,000 Flexes are finding buyers each month." Funny thing, I seem to be seeing more and more of them in my city. But maybe that's just because I notice them more since getting a Flex of my own last March.

So far, my Flex has given me no problems at all, and I feel kind of happy that I might own a relatively uncommon vehicle!

Edited by Tulsagrammer, 03 June 2011 - 06:03 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Mtech

Mtech

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

This morning CNN's website has an article listing the "10 most disappointing cars of 2011" (in their opinion, anyway). The Flex/MKT makes #4 on that list, with CNN claiming that "So far in 2011, only about 2,000 Flexes are finding buyers each month."

Perhaps less than spectacular for Ford Sales revenue, but as we owners know...we have a winner here!

It's all in perspective you know.....:o)

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·