Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Custom projector headlights and taillights

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy custom projector/halo headlights? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy custom projector/halo headlights?

1. Yes (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

2. No (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   joedaveire

joedaveire

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

I have been searching high and low on the interwebs for custom lighting solutions for the Flex, Unfortunately for us, there are no manufacturers to date who can provide us with this product. I have been visiting various manufacturers websites and leaving them messages suggesting that they start making products for us. unfortunately I am afraid that one voice won't be enough motivation, so I need everyone on here who wants this sort of custom product to contact at least one custom lighting manufacturer and let them know that there is indeed a market for these products. If you contact two or three, that's even better.

#2 OFFLINE   bperkins88

bperkins88

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 5 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2010 ford flex

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

this is an old post, but I am a new member so i thought id chime in. I like the idea of the projectors on these cars, but I would not pay $1000.00 for a set of them. I think its absurd that any of the lighting components on these vehicles are over $500.00 for each piece. Why is there not an affordable aftermarket company who provides headlights and taillights for these vehicles?

#3 OFFLINE   mmsstar

mmsstar

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 278 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2011 SE

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:38 AM

Simple answer, low production vehicle= limited market=insufficient profit motive

#4 OFFLINE   bperkins88

bperkins88

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 5 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2010 ford flex

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:44 AM

Simple answer, low production vehicle= limited market=insufficient profit motive

yeah, i get that. no sense in going crazy with the aftermarket market if there isnt people who will buy things. I know for sure that you can get a HID Projector Retrofit kit for $150-$200.00. All thats required is to take the lights apart and fit the projectors, in. I should do a DIY article on this site so people who want to do it can save $800.00 lol

#5 OFFLINE   Wick78

Wick78

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Sel tuxedo black ford flex

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

Did you ever get to the hid headlights.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·