We traded our 2010 Flex on a 2012 Flex and have had no problem so far (knock on wood). I do believe there was a design flaw somewhere and hope it has been addresses. I don't know how your dealer could say no other Flex owners have reported this problem - they obviously don't check this site.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:33 PM
Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 PM
We had a big rainstorm yesterday and the rear liftgate was leaking at the top of the window of our 2011 Flex Titanium. Does anyone have an idea why this was happening, and what we can do about it? We have the WeatherTech mat in the back so we didn't have to worry about wet carpet, but I really don't like the idea of the rain getting inside the car without the window being open.