Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
which Antifreeze for the Flex?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:06 PM
I posted this in the maintenance section last week but it seems to be dead, hopefully I'll have better luck here. The coolant in our 09 looks a little low and I have two types at home. I have the Ford/Chrysler GL-05 and the add to anything green coolant. The book says not to use Dexcool and I think that may be the same as the Ford/DC kind. Is the add to anything type OK for our vehicle?
Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:30 AM
The kind that doesn't freeze... Sorry, i had to...
Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:31 AM
the regular green kind "NON DEXCOOL" kind.