I am having a really weird issue with my 2009 Flex AWD limited and don't know where to start.
When i put the vehicle in reverse and start backing up as long as i go straight everything is fine. If i turn the wheel to the left or riht when i am backing up the vehicle starts to sound like i am hitting somthing and then eventually stops from going back. I have checked the under carriage for somthing blocking the axles but i cannot find anything. All i can think of is a transmission issue.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:42 PM
Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:26 AM
Sounds like it MAY be a differential problem since it's happening when you turn the wheel. I would head for the nearest Ford dealer to have it checked out. Hope it's not one of those deal that magically corrects itself when you get within 50 feet of the dealer.