Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Daytime Running Lamps
Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:10 AM
Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:30 AM
I need to this done. I have them on all of my bow tie products. I don't know why Ford doesn't enable them. I have had my Flex for 10 days now and have almost gotten nailed 4 times. Maybe the white color I have is hard to see in the daytime but the chrome grill should be a dead give away.
Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:50 AM
I am at the dealership that I bought my Flex from they are not a ford dealer but Lincoln and Jaguar. They want 106 dollars plus tax to enable the DRL's. I guess we won't be buying my wife's MKZ from here this summer.