Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Updated Navigation Disk
2 replies to this topic
Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:33 PM
I have a 2009 Flex Limited. I am looking for the disk to update the maps and navigation. I understand that the most updated disk is a Navteq 2011 disk. Ford wants $250 for it. I am too cheap to pay that much for it. Does anyone have one that they might want to sell? Looking for the US Canada disk. Thanks
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:28 PM
go to NavTec site I believe they are cheaper I buy my updates for my Dodge Magnum there
Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:37 AM
The disks are coded for a specific vehicle and cannot be 'traded.' The updates are $199 at NavTech. Cheapest you will find.