I'm in the unfortunate situation of having a puncture in my oil pan. The hole is only about a quarter inch. I'm told it can't be welded in place as it is a cast aluminum piece. I've looked at the service manual and the procedure seems to involve the total removal of the engine. Is the pan removable from below?
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
oil pan removal
No replies to this topic