Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

Suddenly unable to Accelerate

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

I tried to, but it says you cant receive any new messages. Guess your inbox is full. 

workwithcisco@yahoo.com Please email me and I will respond with the information you need. 

Hi there,

I cleared out my inbox; give it another shot! Unfortunately I don't have the ability to send emails, I can only send private messages. If you'd prefer, you can call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thanks!

Crystal

#62 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

OK sent. 

#63 OFFLINE   David Nicholas

David Nicholas

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Facebook
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

I have a 2009 Flex that we purchased about 5 months ago. We started having problems starting from a dead stop - unable to get the car over 5-10 miles / hour, until suddenly - it drops back into gear again... The first time we took it in, the Ford shop told us the problem couldn't be replicated. The second time, we took it to a different Ford shop, we were told it was a defective battery. Now, the third time in the shop we were told it was because we have after-market tires. It was at this point I started searching online, & found this appears to be a common problem... I was told they would not check the TRS until there was a code telling them to check it. We have otherwise loved the Flex, but this issue has us eying other vehicles...

#64 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

I have a 2009 Flex that we purchased about 5 months ago. We started having problems starting from a dead stop - unable to get the car over 5-10 miles / hour, until suddenly - it drops back into gear again... The first time we took it in, the Ford shop told us the problem couldn't be replicated. The second time, we took it to a different Ford shop, we were told it was a defective battery. Now, the third time in the shop we were told it was because we have after-market tires. It was at this point I started searching online, & found this appears to be a common problem... I was told they would not check the TRS until there was a code telling them to check it. We have otherwise loved the Flex, but this issue has us eying other vehicles...

Hi David Nicholas,

I want to look into your case and check out some options. Send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll do the rest! :)

Crystal

#65 OFFLINE   David Nicholas

David Nicholas

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Facebook
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Thank you, Crystal! I will do that...

#66 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Wait, they told you after market tires caused it? OK, now that is one dealership that needs to fire their service department, That has got to be the Dumbest thing I ever heard!  OMG after market tires! :banghead:

#67 OFFLINE   FordCustomerService

FordCustomerService

New Flex Member

• Official Ford Motor Co
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

Thank you, Crystal! I will do that...

Sounds good! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your message. :)

Crystal

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·