After coming to the conclusion that K&N and AFE won't be making an intake system anytime soon for the Flex, I went ahead and purchased the CGS system.
I've installed air intake systems on most of my vehicles, and this one went in about 20 minutes...including the removal of the old.
It's a little boggy off the line...I attribute this to the throttle by wire, but at speed...it really comes alive when you nail the throttle!!
All in all, it's well worth the $198.00 I paid.
You can see all the pictures in the gallery..."Black on Black".
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Newly Installed CGS Air Intake
1 reply to this topic