Here are some photos & sound clip of the exhaust on my 2010 SEL.
I've changed out the piping / mufflers on pretty much every vehicle I've owned, so this mod has a good tone...given the V6 engine.
It's been posted the Magnaflow has a complete cat-back system, but given the horsepower output...or lack there of, the complete cat-back is overkill.
All the work on mine was $400.00, which included new tip, rear muffler & mid resonator.
When my muffler guy quoted me the Magnaflow cat-back system, it was $700.00 installed.
You do the math!!!
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Replacing Stock Mufflers with Magnaflow Mufflers
1 reply to this topic