Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum. Like most online communities, you must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the Ford Flex Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Feel Faster?  We're Now on a Dedicated Server!

Photo
- - - - -

OK Where is it!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ACDII

ACDII

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 328 posts
  • Region:Decline

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:14 AM

My Flex came with the engine heater, yet I can't find the plug anywhere, and the manual doesn't say where it is located. It would be nice to know where it is so that I can protect it from damage. My F350 plug is in a location where salt spray gets into it and the plug got all corroded. I would like to be able to bag it if needed to keep it dry.

#2 OFFLINE   Gumby

Gumby

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:50 AM

My Flex came with the engine heater, yet I can't find the plug anywhere, and the manual doesn't say where it is located. It would be nice to know where it is so that I can protect it from damage. My F350 plug is in a location where salt spray gets into it and the plug got all corroded. I would like to be able to bag it if needed to keep it dry.

The cord is probably coiled up inside the engine bay since it probably has never been used. I would look around the radiator?

#3 OFFLINE   m1e9r5c6

m1e9r5c6

New Flex Member

• Ford Flex Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:01 AM

I just got mine out (2009 model) and it was clipped to a bundle of wires at the top of the radiator. It is kind of cylindrcal and has a cap on the plug part so you may have seen it but didn't recognize what it was (kind of blends in and in fact at first I thought it was a test point or something).

It is attached with plastic clips and I had to actually unclip it at several spots and move it to where I wanted it. Quite handy for the summer also as you can clip it back into storage position instead of having it dangle about.

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·