I bought mine used and I had the same trouble however, according the the manual, you need two programmed keys and you take the first key, put it in the ignition, and turn it to the "on" position (but don't start the engine) for just a few seconds (like five seconds should be fine). Turn the car off, take the key out, put the second key in and turn it back to the "on" position (again, without starting the car) and the code was displayed on the left side of the instrument panel (where the fuel gauge is). I have a 2014 Flex SEL.
Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
FINDING KEYLESS ENTRY CODE
20 replies to this topic