Welcome to the Ford Flex Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Front bumper damage
2 replies to this topic
Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:22 PM
It was slippery tonight and on her way home from picking up the kids, my wife slid on our street and ran into a low stump in front of our house. It looks like the colored part of the bumper is ok but the black plastic piece under the front bumper is bent in. I'm trying to figure out what that part is called so I can guess how much the repair will cost. Any idea what that part is called? Or is it sold as part of a replacement front bumper?